Your First Visit
At Your First Visit
We will do a comprehensive examination that includes:
- Reviewing your medical and dental history
- Taking digital photographs
- Take the appropriate digital X-Rays
- Examining the head, neck, teeth, gums, inside of the mouth and your bite. This includes a screening for oral cancer
- Evaluation of your “at home” dental routine.
- A 'dental cleaning' can usually be completed at this first visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Once we understand your unique situation we will work with you to determine an action plan that fits your goals and constraints. You will understand exactly what is being done and feel confident to co-design your dental treatment.